Best Glock 41 Holster
“Long, bulky, and plenty of stopping power” would be the sentence that best describes the marvelous Glock 41. Even though this gun is one of the most popular firearms on the market, its unwieldiness makes it a rather poor companion when push comes to shove if you are not equipped with an adequate holster.
That’s why we’ve handpicked 10 Best Glock 41 Holster models for your convenience.
- 1 Best Shoulder Holsters for Glock 41
- 2 Best OWB Holsters for Glock 41
- 3 Best IWB Holsters for Glock 41
- 4 Best Leg Holsters for Glock 41
- 4.1 Fobus Thigh Rig Drop Leg Extension Unit & Paddle Holster
- 4.2 Craft Holsters Glock 41 Tactical Holster with 2 leg straps 541
- 4.3 Best Holster for Glock 41 Buying Guide
- 4.4 Glock 41 Holster Frequently Asked Questions
The Best Holster for Glock 41
Best Shoulder Holsters for Glock 41
Craft Holsters Glock 41 Double Shoulder Holster
Craft Holsters has a marvelously rich catalog of top-quality gun holsters; if you’re looking for the best Glock 41 Holster, you should definitely give them a shot.
This particular shoulder holster is a double holster system that can accommodate two Glocks at the same time; even if you don’t have two handguns, we could say that this model is ambidextrous for single-pistol carriers.
It features the finest leather materials and a closed top design, but even so, it allows you to safely and quickly draw your weapon out whenever you need it to. Since the brand custom-makes all of their holsters, you can also specify which modifications you are using (laser sight, MOS attachments, flashlight, etc.).
- Exceptionally durable Glock 41 holster
- Very comfortable to use
- Double shoulder system/ambidextrous holster
- Quality thumb break
- Custom-making this holster usually takes about 30 days
Armadillo Tan Leather Shoulder Holster for Glock 41
Armadillo Holster’s Glock 41 holster is a hand-crafted leather model built with convenience and reliability in mind.
This model was designed to fit most body types and boasts unparalleled adjustability. It features leather tie-downs and double snap adjustments for even more versatility, as well as double magazine pouch where you can store up to two standard-issue 9-millimeter magazines.
Apart from being highly durable, this holster sports a high-quality thumb break and is incredibly easy to use. It offers a tight, snug fit, and promises quite a lot in terms of quick drawing, but it also has one little flaw – it’s pretty hard to maintain it due to stiff leather construction.
- Leather tie-downs and double snap adjustments
- Incredibly versatile
- Very easy to use, quick gun draw
- Fits most body types and sizes
- Hard to maintain, requires regular cleaning
Best OWB Holsters for Glock 41
Ultimate Arms Gear Glock 41 Multi-Fit Holster
Ultimate Arms Gear offers some of the best Glock 41 Holster models, and it’s safe to say that this particular holster is a true representative of their quality.
This is an ambidextrous holster that comes supplied with a variety of state-of-the-art features, including the dual-sided multi-option mounting block alongside numerous other convenience and utility features.
This Glock 41 holster is made from top-quality Kydex material and is among the most durable holsters in the price point category.
The cant adjustability of this Glock 41 holster goes up to full 270 degrees and it packs a belt mount, a paddle mount, a drop-offset mount and accompanying hardware. Although you’ll need to tinker around a bit until you’ve modified it to fit your needs, even straight off the bat it performs wonderfully for the money.
- One of the most versatile Glock Holsters on the market
- Cant adjustability of 270 degrees
- Equipped with a belt mount, a paddle mount, and a drop-offset mount
- Ambidextrous design
- Exceptionally durable Kydex construction
- Difficult maintenance process
Tucker & Byrd Full Pancake Belt Holster
Tucker & Byrd’s pancake belt holster for Glock 41 is simple, durable, and straightforward. Its ‘pancake’ design makes it very inconspicuous, and it’s easily one of the finest OWB holsters for this type of gun.
It sports a built-in sweat guard that allows for comfortable day-to-day use, and it’s made from very comfortable and durable Oak leather material.
Although it doesn’t really come supplied with any convenience or utility features, it’s perfect for beginners and people who are looking for a simple Glock 41 holster.
- Available at a rather attractive price
- Comes supplied with a built-in sweat guard
- Made from top-quality Oak leather material
- Simple and straightforward design
- Not exactly versatile
MASC Premium Leather Baby Pancake
MASC’s baby pancake OWB holster for Glock 41 is next on our list. It’s handmade from premium-quality leather and molded to perfection. It boasts an open top that allows for ultra-quick drawing. Additional space was provided for modified versions of the Glock 41, so if your model has a laser or muzzle sight, they’ll be safely tucked inside.
The pancake-type design is ideal for people who want to carry their Glocks over the waistband. What’s more, it is double stitched for additional durability and stability.
This is a simple Glock 41 holster designed for people who don’t want to be seen walking around with a firearm.
- Made from premium-quality leather
- Molded for optimal fit
- Open top allows for super-fast drawing
- Additional space for Glock 41 modifications (muzzle sight, laser sight, flashlight)
- Simple design; no utility or convenience features
Best IWB Holsters for Glock 41
Craft Holsters Glock 41 IWB
Anybody looking for a quality IWB Holster for Glock 41 should at least take Craft Holsters’ Canted Tuckable leather 21/2 into consideration. This is one of the cheapest Glock holsters this brand offers, and they’re quite famous for manufacturing boutique-level models.
This is a custom-made holster built from the most durable and comfortable leather materials. It was specifically designed to provide as much comfort as possible while being outfitted with a variety of convenience features.
It sports extra space for Glock modifications, and an easy-operating thumb break. The leather, due to its robustness, is quite stiff, so you should make sure to maintain this holster at least once a week.
- Nearly unparalleled durability
- Custom made from top-quality leather
- Features extra space for Glock 41 modifications
- Comfortable to use
- Frequent maintenance required due to leather stiffness
Vedder Holsters LightTuck IWB Kydex Gun Holster
Here we have Vedder Holsters’ LightTuck IWB Glock holster. What separates this model from other similarly priced models is the fact that it’s substantially more comfortable to use. It’s labeled as ‘LightTuck’ mainly because it’s meant to hug the waist for easier concealment while still avoiding direct contact with the body.
The holster also features an integrated sweat shield that significantly reduces the amount of needed maintenance. Furthermore, it was molded in such a way so as to provide a snug fit, ensuring absolute reliability at all times.
On top of all, Vedder Holsters’ LightTuck IWB Glock holster was made from ultra-durable 0.08-inch Kydex material, which is considered as one of the most robust holster construction material.
- Highly adjustable; features an adjustable height of ride, adjustable cant angle, as well as adjustable retention angle
- Superb concealment due to inconspicuous design
- Handcrafted from ultra-durable Kydex material
- Snug fit, no room for Glock 41 modifications (laser sight, MOS attachments, and such)
Magnetic Force Holsters IWB Glock 41 Leather Holster
Magnetic Force Holsters is one of the few brands that offer unique gun holsters instead of relying on old recipes and ‘formulas’. First of all, most (if not all) of their models are universal and can fit most sizes of guns; this particular model is compatible with all Glock 41 versions, but not with modified ones (laser sights, flashlight, and such).
It’s made from premium-quality leather and features a magnetic polymer clip that can easily be attached to any kind of belt. Furthermore, its open design and excellent retention allow you to be ready for virtually any kind of scenario.
- Exceptionally comfortable leather construction
- Built to last
- Magnetic polymer clip
- Open design for easier drawing
- Not compatible with modified versions of the Glock 41
Best Leg Holsters for Glock 41
Fobus Thigh Rig Drop Leg Extension Unit & Paddle Holster
The Fobus Thigh Rig Drop holster for Glock 41 is one of the best Glock 41 holsters in this particular category. It features the thigh rig-drop extension unit and a paddle holster where you can place an additional magazine or a flashlight.
The holster itself is made from top-quality Kydex material while the straps are made from durable polymer. All the straps are highly adjustable and are built in such a way to accommodate nearly all body types and sizes.
Although Fobus’s Thigh rig drop holster for Glock 41 doesn’t bring too many innovative features to the table, its functionality and efficiency are superb for the buck.
- Very comfortable to wear
- Made from durable materials
- Extra pouch for magazine or flashlight
- Highly adjustable straps
- Bulky and slightly heavier than average
Craft Holsters Glock 41 Tactical Holster with 2 leg straps 541
Let’s pull the curtain down with Craft Holsters’ Glock 41 Tactical Holster 541. Basically, this model is everything you’d expect from a brand such as this. It’s incredibly versatile as it features three highly adjustable straps, two of which can be used to affix the holster onto the thigh and one on the waistband for additional stability.
This holster was made to be ultra-lightweight, which only means that it’s phenomenal for everyday use. It’s made from top-quality Nylon material and is one of the easiest to use holsters this brand had put out onto the market.
- Incredibly comfortable to wear
- High concealment
- Extra space for Glock 41 modifications
- Very easy to use
- Somewhat less durable than average
Best Holster for Glock 41 Buying Guide
Glock 41 Holster Frequently Asked Questions
What type of holster is best for a modified Glock 41?
Lighter or more durable holster; which is better?
Are Kydex holsters sturdier than leather-made holsters?